Special
 | 
Andhra
 | 
Telangana
 | 
Sports
 | 
National
 | 
World
 | 
NRI
 | 
Crime
 | 
Business
 | 
Fashion
 | 
Science
 | 
Health
Minor boy chokes on ingested pen cap, dies
 
Vijaywada: An 8-year-old boy choked to death after swallowing a pen cap at his school in Andhra Pradesh's Nellore district on Thursday, police said.

Class 3 student B. Naga Vinay was copying a lesson written on the blackboard in his notebook when he accidentally ingested the pen cap he had put in his mouth. He was rushed to a primary health centre but died of chocking, police added.


Tags: Minor boy chokes on ingested pen cap, Minor boy, B. Naga Vinay
 

    
State
Sports
Movies
Videos
Show Times
Audios
Home
Photos
State
Techinal Issue
Letter Editor
Feed Back
Copyright© Andhra Headlines All rights reserved.